Free Hosting @ MY-PHP.NET

Want a free hosting which comes along a bunch of features... For examples: Shopping cart?
Forum? Blog? or Photo Gallery? Try out with my-php.net. Just sign up for free and you will have a free hosting web site with http://your_name.my-php.net and enjoy the features they
provide. Enjoy yourself!


What they offer for their FREE PLAN:

  • 300 MB fast web space *free*
  • 100 GB monthly bandwidth *free*
  • MySQL database *free*
  • PHP scripting support *free*
  • FTP account *free*
  • Fantastico® type installer *free*
  • No file size limitations *free*
  • BANNER FREE (no ads.) *free*
  • Instant activation *free*

You may visit mine which I had created at Here... But it is still under construction!!! ^-^*Thanks to my-php.net!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I think its good.......try it........

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.